Tuesday 2 September 2014

Is He There....!!!!

Ummm.....How should I start....!! This is about a friend of mine whom I lately got acquainted with. Actually, he is a friend of everyone, the only difference is...a handful of them are able to recognize him... others are either mislead or some of them don't even believe that he even exist. Yes..!! Yes..!! you guess it right, I'm talking about GOD or BHAGWAN or DEVA or JESUS or ALLAH etc. etc.....A million names he have but only one pure soul unlike the diversity in his names, he don't have this diverse nature. 

Actually, few filthy people just to entertain themselves...they misuse the name of God and create conflicts between the Theist and Atheist. A Theist is a believer of God and an Atheist is the otherwise. They intentionally create chaos between these people to gain some selfish uplift. But let me make my point very clear...I'm not here supporting any of the side. I'm not in favour with either of them. I'm just with my Faith and Hope which I have in him.

Nowadays people have accepted this truth that, only if you visit Temples, Mosques, Church, Gurudwara etc....only than you will be considered as a religious or rather a Theist. And if you don't do all these things then you are a sinner, yes you have heard it right. People are so skeptical and suspicious about a non believer in God or an Atheist. They talk all dull about them. We have no right to judge any person on the basis of this factor but being a human being we are born with the quality of being judgmental. Hypocrisy is also a trend nowadays. 

Well, I'm here talking about what I feel about him. Since childhood I have seen my parents and everybody around me visiting temple and murmuring some kind of hush hush prayers in front of the idol. I used to wonder that can he hear all of us...!!! It's a piece of stone after all....no signs of living..nothing...then how come people come here and pour their heart filled with miseries and happiness What could be the reason...?? Always used to fascinate me. But as it is said...every thing have it's prescribed time and place. So even me, with growing days found my answers or rather I'm still in my journey of finding some answers. Whenever I used to visit any temple, I could see the faith and hope in their eyes....the people who come there. They have full trust that no matter any one comes for my help or rescue, but the one sitting over there will listen to my problem patiently and will make a way for me to get out of it. This faith is the reason why I'm writing all this. Even I have got this faith for him. Earlier even I used to call him from various names and visit every temple, sometimes with my own will sometimes because my mom used to drag me till there. During that time it was just that as my parents pray to him even I should do so. It was a kind of legacy for me. Deep down I always used to doubt.

But then, Life have it's own way to teach you . There came a moment of realization to me. Life was really hard. Not a single door was left open. But then even in that dark room i somehow managed to find that tiny hole through which a ray of sunlight bloomed tin that darken place. For me it was a ray of hope. I questioned myself why is it necessary to visit the temple and talk to to that piece of stone when you can talk to yourself and get your answers. Introspection was my key to reach him. I created an imaginary character of God in my mind. I used to talk to him daily and share my sorrows and happiness. And trust me this brought a change in me. Slowly he turned to be a very close friend of mine. Sharing my thoughts with him make me feel lightened and relief. Gradually I understood that yes he is there. Listening to me and understanding me. What you all need to do is call him from your soul and then see the magic. He will come for your rescue. The only thing he want is pure FAITH and HOPE.

I'm not telling you that, go and visit every temple or any religious place only then you will find him.... No...never....even I don't do it. Wherever you are just remember him from deep inside, and there he comes to you. You know I call him as "VISHU" which is his nickname the real name for me is "VISHWAS".  The bottom of the line is I address him with only one name. Not like earlier were every temple had their own name of god and we used to call them likewise. He is more than a friend to me. I can talk whatever I want to without any kind of hesitation and reluctance. I rarely visit temples nowadays because Vishu is 24*7 with me then why I have to go anywhere else to find him..!! But the sad part is many people are mislead in the name of God. They run a type of business from which they can earn fast and rapid money. In the name of ritual and religion people are fooled because this is the easiest way to swindle the masses and gain huge money. People are easily tricked by such selfish mongers. 

What I want to say is please be alert and save yourself from such manipulators. Just keep the FAITH, HOPE and LOVE within you. He won't ask anything more than these three. When you got all this...he won't let any harm harm reach to you. And always remember, whatever happens it has a reason behind it... you might understand this reason sooner or later but one day you will.

FAITH <3 LOVE <3 HOPE  

No comments:

Post a Comment