Monday 13 October 2014

Sometimes...... It's Too LATE......!!!

Chapter Six



Smiling sheepishly, Yash walked towards Kavya and perched beside her along the bench.

"So.. Seems somebody was enjoying being alone in this serene aura. Am I bothering someone... Huh...??", Yash quipped.

"Actually, yes, I was enjoying my solitary, but I won't even mind being bothered by you....!!", Kavya chuckled.

"Wow.... Your flirting with me Kavya.... And I kinda...Like it.....", Yash said in amusement.

"Really...mere itne bure din nahi aaye... That I would flirt with you....  So back off...", Kavya said mockingly. 

"Ohhhhh.... My Bad...", Yash replied, making a puppy face.

He looked cute with that expression. His messy hair totally complimenting the little stubble on his jaw line. The Yellow T-shirt with a cartoon of Sponge Bob on it, was just doing the task of elevating his cuteness meter. Kavya nudged him and said,

"God, Yash this is sheer over acting. Be natural, only then you can charm girls."

"Ohh...Hello Miss Kavya... I can beguile them with just one look. I don't have to work hard You see. I'm a killer..", Yash winked at her with self-appraising eyes.

"Huh... You guys are just so impossible. The moment someone question your charismatic qualities, it just pinches you and straight affects your male ego.", Kavya snorted.

"Hold on... You're just taking me wrong Kavya. I was just kidding. Attempting to have a laughter moment, that's it. I don't understand where the hell did this ego came into the picture...", Yash said with clearly depicting dismay.

Kavya was now feeling really awful because she didn't mean to offend him. She was simply trying to pull his leg.

"Yash, chill I wasn't serious. Pulling your leg that's it. You held it way seriously dude. I didn't mean any of my words... Sorry...!!", Kavya said.

Yash looked away from her. This made Kavya feel nervous and yet more terrible. The fright of losing the only friend seeped in Kavya. All of a sudden Yash roared with laughter. Kavya looked at him in bewilderment. 

"Gotcha.... Again...!!!!", Yash replied with laughing even harder.

"Kamine..... I'm gonna kill you...", Kavya hit Yash on his shoulder and then both came back to their tee-ha moment.

"Achha listen, where will I find my books and all the stationary things...??? Reasonable and handy...!!", Kavya asked.

"There is a shop in Churchgate, which have all publishers books and it's quite reasonable. I have all my things brought from him. Just lemme know when you have time we can go there and grab all your things.", Yash said.

"Okay... I'm free whenever you say. We can go tomorrow."

"Yeah.. Cool then. Let's go around 10 in the morning and tomorrow is weekend so there won't be much rush."

"Yeah.... Fine."

"Kavya, are you on Whatsapp..??", Yash asked.

"Hahaha.. You know this is the latest trend of boys asking girls number via Whatsapp... This is funny...", Kavya giggled.

"Yeah... Many of my friends do that and you know what it does works.. Really..!!", Yash said.

"Hmmmmm..... The thing is I'm yet to purchase my new SIM card. As soon as I get one will let you know until then you can give me your number."

"No No..... Who knows as soon as you get your number you will start harassing me with blank calls and obscene messages.... Me poor soul...", Yash joked.

"Shit... I had a full proof plan of molesting you, but you are smart... You ruined it... !!", Kavya replied with mocking disappointment.

Again, the tee-ha moment circulated around Kavya and Yash. After chitchatting for some more time both marched towards their dwelling with the plan of meeting tomorrow.

The following day went all busy and tiring as they had to travel a lot in search of books and all stationary. Yash's company helped a lot Kavya with her books and travelling as well. Yash not for a moment made her feel clumsy or uncomfortable. It has been just a few days, but Kavya could feel the security in Yash's company. As a friend both were glad to have each other and as it is truly said, sometimes it takes only a few seconds to get someone close to you and sometimes even years fall short.


No comments:

Post a Comment